More About Me
Some of the things I love to do in my spare time are Photography (I was actually a professional photographer in my past life,) any outdoor activities; from hiking, biking and camping; to boating, jet skiing or scuba diving. Oh, and especially sky diving (been over 20 times)
The outdoors renews me, and I escape to it frequently. If you are looking for an adventure partner, look no further, I specialize in extended GFE vacations and have taken many a beautiful trip in Zion, Sedona & Yosemite. In fact, these are my FAVORITE experiences to provide. Connection to nature, stunning settings, intimacy in under the moonlight, listening to the sweet sounds of nature, combined with our own. Maybe even a ceremony with plant medicine, if you are inclined.
If you are looking for a way to spend a long weekend or in severe need of some destressing, spend a weekend with me in one of my favorite national parks.
My other love is learning, and I LOVE listening to audio books while driving, it helps keep my sanity. I especially enjoy reading self-help, whether for mind, body or soul. I've spent the last decade studying personal development from many gurus and fields and love to share my knowledge and experience with all who share an interest.
My studies include, Laws of Attraction series, by Jerry and Esther Hicks/Abraham,
- The Secret
- Landmark Forum
- PSI (Personal Success Institute)
- Tony Robbins, attended his whole "Mastery University" program,
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
I love learning about things that raise your vibration and heal your traumas. Life is short and blindly following societal programming is not going to help you live life to its fullest potential. To get an idea of what I’m talking about here’s a few titles of books I love
- Bob Proctor, The Art of Living / You were Born Rich
- Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich / Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude
- Dale Carnegie - How to win Friends and Influence People,
- Wayne Dyer - Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
- Louise Hay - How to Love Yourself / Judgement Detox
I also am super fascinated with illicit drugs and them being used in therapy. I am a HUGE supporter of plant medicine, (though I can't handle THC) some books I've read on the topic –
- Acid Test
- DMT: the Spirit Molecule
- Psychedelic Psychotherapy
- Treating Addiction with Psychedelics
- Micro dosing Psychedelics
- Realms of the Human Unconscious; Observation from LSD Research
Lately I've been diving deep into tantra & sexuality and so far have read;
- Love Mastery
- Enlightened Sex
- One Hour Orgasm
- Sex at Dawn
- Tantra-Discovering the Power of Pre-Orgasmic Sex
- Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot,
For pleasure, I really enjoy Sci-Fi (yeah, I got a nerdy side.) My favorite Sci-Fi books are anything about Utopian/Dystopian societies such as Dune, Hunger Games or Maze Runner. I love anything by Orwell, Asimov, Wells, Bradbury and Huxley (gosh the list can go on forever) but my ATF is Orson Scott-Card, “Ender's Game” series.
I also really enjoy cooking. Thanks to Covid, my cooking skills have improved 10-fold.
What are you waiting for? You know you want to meet me.